Thursday, August 8, 2019

Boys Camp Care Package

The theme for this years boys camp is BOOT Camp (Build Our Own Troop).  The scripture that goes with this is 1 Peter 3:8.

I made camouflage bandanas and put the BOOT CAMP logo on them with iron-on Cricut vinyl.

Short Speeches were assigned to the boys for evening firesides including topics:  Unity, Charity, Brotherly Kindness, Armor of God, Faith in Christ, Scripture Study, Prayer, I can do Hard Things, Peace in Tribulations.

I have leather stamps and 2" squares of leather that the boys made leather key chains with.  I also sent 4x6 (3 pack) canvas with rocks/pebbles from the DollarTree to make pebble art.  The boys loved these activities.  Other activities included hiking, water skiing, and fishing.

I sent them with board games including "Battle Ship".  Sent them with small Army Men from DollarTree.

I sent a picture of Christ to hang in camp.










Gun powder went with Pixi Sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment