Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Doll Cookie Set



My daughter enjoyed cutting out cookies from craft foam and adding chocolate chips with permanent marker.  For the gingerbread cookies I punched a small cookie cutter into craft foam where it made enough of an indentation for my daughter to see to cut out. 

 

I made the cookie sheet from easy to cut disposable tin cookie sheet.  I cut it out and folded over the 1/8" edges using a ruler/straight edge.  I then pounded flat the edge with a hammer to prevent cuts/injury. 

For the over mit I used some fabric scraps from a quilt I had made.  It had batting sandwiched between two fabric layers.  I cut a simple rectangle shape, curved one end around the fingers, and sewed aroud the three edges.  I added bias tape to the opening and flipped the seam to the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment